Total Habitat Program
Being well is living well.
Introducing SKYi Total Habitats program with Sahyadri Hospitals.
We at SKYi understand the importance of healthcare in the lives of our residents. Access to best in class healthcare is one of the key considerations while buying a house or after having moved in to your dream home. We have introduced a special healthcare program with exclusive benefits for our residents in association with Sahyadri Hospitals. Sahyadri Hospitals is the largest healthcare service provider in Maharashtra.
Our residents across all our projects get access to quality healthcare with exclusive benefits all round the year at any of the participating Sahyadri Hospitals in Pune. We truly believe health is wealth and we wish you a healthy life.
- One complimentary Health Check-up
- 20% Discount on OPD consultation
- 25% Discount on OP Pathology Lab Services & Diagnostics
- 10% Discount on IP (Hospitalization) Bill (except Drugs & Consumables)
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT HEALTH BENEFITS DOES THE SKYi TOTAL HABITATS PROGRAM INCLUDE?
The SKYi Total Habitats Program includes the following health benefits:
- One complimentary health check-up (for card holder)
- 20% discount on OPD consultation
- 25% discount on OP Pathology Lab Services & Diagnostics
- 10% discount on IP (Hospitalization) Bill (except Drugs & Consumables)
WHICH SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE COMPLIMENTARY HEALTH CHECK-UP?
The complimentary health check-up can be redeemed only once and against any one of the following services: BMI (Body Mass Index), Blood Pressure, Random Blood Sugar, ECG, Doctor onsultation. This coupon is valid till 30th September 2017. Prior appointment is mandatory in all cases.
IS THIS SCHEME APPLICABLE FOR THE PARENTS OF BOTH THE HUSBAND AND WIFE?
No, this scheme will cover only the card holder plus 5 additional family members, which includes husband/wife of card holder, two children and the parents of the card holder.
WHO ALL ARE COVERED IN THE SKYi TOTAL HABITATS PROGRAM?
The health benefits can be availed by the SKYi Total Habitats card holder and his/her family that includes spouse, two children (under the age of 18) and parents of the card holder.
CAN ONE USE INSURANCE, CORPORATE SCHEMES, TPA OR ANY OTHER HEALTH SCHEME HOLDERS TO AVAIL THE SERVICES?
The services are valid only for Cash (Direct) paying patients. It cannot be clubbed with any TPA, Insurance, Corporate schemes or any other health schemes.
WHEN WILL ONE RECEIVE THE SKYi TOTAL HABITATS CARD?
SKYi will provide a Total Habitats card to each and every customer once they buy a flat at any SKYi Project. This program will start from 15th August 2017, which is also "Independence Day".
HOW WILL THE CUSTOMER RECEIVE THE SKYi TOTAL HABITATS CARD?
The customers who stay at SKYi Songbirds can collect their cards at the sales office from Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The cards will be couriered to other customers at their permanent address.
HOW WILL SKYi ENSURE THAT EVERYONE AT SAHYADRI KNOWS ABOUT THIS SCHEME?
SKYi will see to it that the representatives at Sahyadri are well informed about the scheme. The customers will have to carry their SKYi Total Habitats card every time they visit a Sahyadri Hospital along with their valid identity proof. To avail offers, the customer will need to show his/her card at the reception.
WHOM DOES ONE CONTACT IF THE RECEPTIONIST AT SAHYADRI DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SCHEME?
In case the receptionist at Sahyadri is not informed about the scheme, the customer just needs to show the card with their valid identity proof and ask the receptionist to contact their administrative staff for details.
WHERE CAN ONE FIND THE SCHEME DETAILS ON THE SKYi WEBSITE?
Soon, the information will be visible on all SKYi Projects' websites.
WHERE CAN ONE AVAIL THESE SERVICES?
These benefits can be availed at the following Sahyadri Hospitals in Pune:
- Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Deccan Gymkhana, Plot No. 30 - C, Erandwane, Pune - 411004. Phone: 020-67213000.
- Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Nagar Road, S.No.185 A, 199, 200 A-B. 201. Near Hermes Heritage, Shastri Nagar, Yerawada, Nagar Road, Pune - 411006. Phone: 020-67271111
- Sahyadri Hospital, Hadapsar, G&G Towers, S.No. 153 A, Hissa No. 124/21, Magarpatta, Solapur Road, Hadapsar, Pune - 411028. Phone: 020-67213400
- Sahyadri Hospital, Bopodi, S. No. 10A/3A, Ahead of Khadki Railway Station, Next to Bopodi Police Chowky, Bopodi, Pune- 411020. Phone: 020-66319800
- Sahyadri Hospital, Kothrud, Plot No. 9B, Neena Society, S. No. 1484A/B, Paud Road, Opposite Vanaz, Pune – 411038. Phone: 020-67213300
- Sahyadri Hospital, Bibwewadi, Plot No. 13, S. No. 573, Vivekananda Marg, Bibwewadi, Pune – 411037. Phone: 020-67213700